- 16 Jumbo foil cup cake liners
- 1 box Hill Country Fare brownie mix
- ¼ cup Vegetable oil
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ cup Water
- Assorted Decorating icing tubes, (white, red, orange, purple)
Let the design do ALL the talking with these “Touchdown Brownies”…Texas’ favorite pass time is downsized to bite-size, and the chocolate gooey goodness is along for the ride. And to think, what a little icing and creativity can do for you- anytime!
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Arrange the 16 foil cups 2 inches apart on a large baking sheet pan and set aside.
- Combine the Brownie Mix, oil, eggs and water in a mixing bowl. Stir with a fork until batter is moistened. Spoon ¼ cup batter into each foil liner and allow each to fold out on opposite ends to form the football.
- Bake on center oven rack for 15 – 20 minutes. Do not OVERBAKE; the brownies will be dry. Cool completely. Use the white decorating tube to make a football stitching design on each. You can also decorate your favorite college initials on each or of the two teams.