- 4 pieces HEB Natural Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup Cookwell and Company Watermelon Vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp Adam's Reserve Southwest Ancho
- 2 Tbsp Octtavia Olive Oil or Grape Seed Oil
- Fresh chopped cilantro for garnish
Texas fresh from start to finish! This delicious chicken dish is low in fat, high in fiber and incredibly easy to make. Plus, the ingredients are local– Texas ‘home grown’ products. Click here to see the video…
Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add 2 Tbsp of Octtavia’s Grape Seed oil or olive oil. Season chicken with Adam’s Reserve rub. Pan saute chicken breasts for 5 to 7 minutes per side, depending on how thick each chicken breast is. For chicken tenders, only about 3-4 minutes per side. When you turn over chicken to finish cooking, add Cookwell and Company Vinaigrette to skillet. Finish cooking chicken for 5 to 7 minutes or chicken breasts or 3 to 4 minutes for chicken tenders. Garnish with cilantro. Serve warm and enjoy.
Makes 4 servings