- 12 each eggs, hardboiled and peeled
- 4 oz smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Roberts Reserve Lemon Dill & Caper Sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- chives for garnish
Just like Mom used to make…now you can return the favor! These Smoked Salmon Devil Eggs are a cinch to whip up. Get creative for Mother’s Day!
Cut hardboiled eggs in half and remove yolks to a medium sized bowl. Combine all other ingredients and blend with a spoon or hand mixer until filling is smooth. With a piping bag or spoon fill each egg half with filling. Garnish with a ½ inch piece of chive or a parsley leaf. Eggs may be served immediately or refrigerated for up to two days.