- 1 H-E-B Fresh Filet of Mahi-Mahi
- ½ cup Cookwell Find and Feather Marinade
- 1 bottle Barone Fini's Pinot Grigio
- 1 container Central Market Chicken Broth or Vegetable Broth
- 2 cloves Garlic, sliced
- 1 Shallot, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 Sprig Fresh Rosemary
Chef Amy of Montrose Market has your ticket to wine and dine this evening…perfectly poached Mahi-Mahi in a Citrus Wine Marinade! It’s a straightforward recipe that gives you an excuse to uncork a good vino. I used Barone Fini’s Pinot Grigio – delish!
1) In a large sauce pan, sauté onion and garlic in butter until tender.
2) Place fish in pan and add equal parts of broth and wine to cover ¾ of the fish. Add rosemary.
3) Cover and heat over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or until desired doneness (fish will flake and be fork tender when done.)
4) Take fish out of pan and stir in Fin and Feather marinade. Spoon sauce over fish and enjoy.
- Serve dish with remaining wine!