- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 10 mini peanut butter cups, chopped coarse
- 10 mini Snickers bars, chopped coarse
- ¼ cup heavy cream
To soften vanilla ice cream quickly, turn it into a large bowl and cut it into large chunks. As soon as you can work the ice cream with a rubber spatula, fold in chopped Reese’s or other peanut butter cups and refreeze. Enjoy!
1. Make peanut butter ice cream: Stir ice cream and peanut butter cups together in large bowl until combined. Return to freezer until firm, at least 30 minutes.
2. Make Snickers sauce: Combine Snickers bars and cream in small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted into chunky sauce. Remove from heat.
3. Serve: Scoop ice cream into four bowls and spoon warm sauce over it. Serve.