- 1 40-oz package of frozen sweet corn
- 8 oz cream cheese (low fat is fine in this recipe), cubed
- ¾ cup heavy cream or milk
- ½ cup Central Market organic chicken broth
- ½ cup 'Texas on a Plate' brand Pasilla de Oaxaca Sauce
- 1 12 oz. container Fresh Pico de Gallo
- Adams Reserve House Rub or salt & pepper, to taste
- Optional garnish: fresh cilantro
This is a taste sensation! Thanks to HEB Cooking Connection for this delicious recipe! The cream and the pico go perfectly together. It’s easy too. Find the ingredients at any HEB store with a Cooking Connection.
Heat oven to 325°. Place all ingredients in a 9” x 13” pan and cover with foil. Bake for 1 ½ hours, stirring half way through. Serve warm. Garnish if desired. Can also be done in a crock pot (3-4 hours) or microwave (cook on high about 20 minutes stirring several times).