- 1 pound Tomatoes
- 1 ounce Green Onions
- 1 ounce White Onions
- 2 Jalapeños
- Salt and Crushed Garlic (to taste)
- 12 Corn Tortillas
- Red and Green Bell Peppers
- Corn Kernels
- Yellow and Green Zucchini
- Salt and Pepper
- Crushed Garlic
- Queso Fresco
- Olive Oil
- Corn Oil
Salsa (Ranchero Sauce)
No meat, no problem! Mi Tierra’s vegetarian option is just a tasty and cheesy! Watch more enchiladas from there come together in this video…
• In a pot, boil Tomatoes.
• In a separate pan with vegetable oil add sliced Jalapenos and chopped Onions—fry until tender.
• Once cooked, add salt and garlic to taste, and blend together. (Set Aside)
• Julienne (Cut into long thin strips) all the vegetables.
• Warm Olive oil; add salt, pepper and a teaspoon of crushed garlic to olive oil.
• Add Julienne vegetables to Olive Oil mix and sauté until tender and drain Olive Oil.
• Dip Tortilla in hot corn oil.
• Place Vegetables onto the corn tortilla and roll tortilla.
• Cover Enchiladas with Ranchero Sauce, add additional vegetables on top and sprinkle with Queso Fresco.