- 2 ½ C diced cooked chicken
- ¾ c Dean Fearing Sunkissed Apricot Sauce or Silky Orange Blossom Sauce
- ½ C Mayo
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ C sweet onions or green onions, chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons Adams Reserve Korintje Pork Seasoning
- 1 Nectarine, chopped
- ½ c chopped nuts, such as slivered almonds, pecans, pistachios
Summer days are perfect for cool salads like this one. So easy to make! Thanks to HEB Cooking Connection for this recipe!
Combine all ingredients, except lettuce, in a medium size bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Serve chicken salad on lettuce leaves or toasted bread.