- 1 HEB Ready Fresh Go Garlic Clove, chopped
- 1 cup HEB Shredded Italian Blend Cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh Italian Parsley Leaves
- 2 Tbsp HEB Olive Oil, divided
- 1 16-ounce bag HEB Ready Fresh Go Green Beans
- 2 pounds (8 steaks) thin sliced Melenesia Turkey Breast Steaks
- 8 short thick Bamboo Skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes
- 1 cup HEB Tomato Basil Sauce
Here’s a healthy way to start 2011! Full of flavor, high in protein and low in calories…this is an easy recipe from HEB you can make on the grill. “Click here”:/weekly-gems/2011/01/16/three-easy-dishes-to-keep-the-weight-off/ for the video on this healthy recipe…and more!
- Combine the garlic, shredded cheese, parsley leaves and olive oil in a bowl and set aside. Place the bag of green beans in the microwave and microwave on High power for 4 minutes, remove from bag and set aside.
- Lay the Melanesia turkey steaks flat on the work surface and evenly sprinkle ¼ cup of the cheese parsley mixture evenly over each. Arrange 4 to 5 green beans in the center of each turkey steak Starting at 1 narrow end, roll up the turkey steaks as for a jelly roll to enclose the filling completely. Insert a skewer diagonally through the steak roll and place on a sprayed grilling mesh.
- Heat the gas or charcoal grill to 325 F degrees medium low. Grill the turkey rolls for 10 minutes, turning once during grilling time until browned on all sides. Heat the tomato basil sauce and serve each roll with ¼ cup.
Brush the turkey rolls with the remaining with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Makes 8 servings