- 1 each avocado, peeled & diced
- 1 each broccoli crown, blanched
- 1 12-16oz bag frozen edamame, blanced
- 1 container HEB Ready Fresh Go Pico de Gallo
- ¼ cup Ottavo olive oil
- ¼ cup Canyon Foods Garlic Essence
Who doesn’t love guacamole year-round, ESPECIALLY during Fiesta? It’s the perfect party food! Try this take on the classic chip dip made with edamame and broccoli…healthy and so happening! Watch the cooking process here.
Two blanched veggies drop into a pot of rapidly boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes, then remove to an ice bath.
Next combine avocado, edamame, broccoli, olive oil and Garlic Essence into a food processor and combine until desired texture.
Remove from the food Processor and combine with the Ready Fresh Go Pico de Gallo. Serve chilled with the your favorite chip.