- 1 lb Chicken breast, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/2 to 1 tbsp Fajita seasoning
- 1/2 to 1 med. Red bell pepper(4 oz.) cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 med. White onion, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/4 cup Land O Lakes Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Chunky salsa
- 8 (1/2-oz.) Pita bread folds or gordita flat bread
- 8 slices Land O Lakes Extra Melt Cheese, sliced (Land o Lakes Extra Melt Cheese with Jalapenos can also be used)
Fiesta…made easy! This is a fun recipe that you can make in a snap. Try it at your Fiesta celebration this year!
Prepare Filling: Season chicken strips with fajita seasoning. Saute until cooked; drain.
Saute peppers and onions until tender.
Prepare topping: Combine sour cream and salsa
Prepare Gordita: Lightly grill flatbread to soften. Layer cheese slices onto pita fold. Broil briefly to melt cheese. Top one-half with chicken and veggies; fold over. Wrap in foil. Serve with sour cream mixture.