Flank Steak Marinade
- ½ Can of Beer
- ¼ Cup of Canola Oil
- ½ Whole Onion, Chopped
- 4 Whole Garlic Cloves
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon of Tobasco
- Juice of 1 Whole Lime
- ½ Whole Papaya, Diced
- 5 Cloves of Garlic, Chopped and Packed
- Bunch of Parsley, Finely Chopped
- ½ Bunch of Cilantro, Finely Chopped
- ½ of 1 Pickled Green Jalapeno
- 2 Whole Pickled Red Peppers
- Kosher Salt to Taste
- ¼ Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Ounce of Fresh Lime Juice
This dish has the Southwest flair Boudro’s is famous for. You can enjoy it on the beautiful River Walk – or, it’s easy enough to make at home!
Chimichurri Sauce: Combine all dry ingredients and add to Olive Oil, stir until well coated with oil. Add Lime Juice. Keep Refrigerated.
Flank Steak Marinade: Combine all ingredients and marinate Flank steak up to 24 hours in advance. Grill steaks.
Presentation: Drizzle Chimichurri Sauce over steak and enjoy!