- 1/2 c Orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 c Lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 bunch Green onion, finely cut
- 2 T Olive oil
- 1 Mango, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 2 Fresh jalapenos, finely cut lengthwise
- 1/2 Red onion, cut into thin half moons
- 1/2 can Artichoke hearts, finely cut (add to mix 2 hours prior to serving)
- Salt to taste
- Dash of oregano (optional)
- 4 8-oz tilapia fillets
I’m partial to this dish because Blanca Aldaco of Aldaco’s Stone Oak named it after me! The mango salsa over a fish fillet refreshing, light and full of flavor – perfect for summer.
Citrus Mango Pico de Gallo
Combine first 7 ingredients and allow to marinate over night at room temperature. The flavors will come together by allowing ingredients to get to know each other.
Salt and freshly ground pepper to season both sides of 4 (8-ounce) tilapia fillets (washed and skinned). You may grill, sear or bake fish – your preference. Place filet of fish with skin side down and dress with Citrus Mango Pico de Gallo.