- 6 small boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1 1/3 lb.)
- Olive oil, drizzles
- Red wine vinegar, drizzles
- Garlic powder, sprinkles
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes, drained (or 2 medium garden tomatoes)
- 1 mango, seeded and diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
8 hours on low
Erin Chase the ‘$5 Dollar Mom’ has made a living educating the public on how to save money, while getting the most bang for their buck at the grocery store. She’s also a fabulous chef! This slow cooker mango chicken takes about a day to prepare, but it’s SO worth your wait.
Place the chicken thighs into the base of the slow cooker. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Place the diced red onion, drained diced tomatoes (or cut fresh tomatoes), zucchini slices and mango pieces over top and around the chicken thighs.
Set slow cooker on low and cook for 8 to 10 hours. Dump and run!
Serve Slow Cooker Mango Chicken with toast, as is, or with other simple side dish.