December is such a magical month! I keep bottles of bubbly in the refrigerator, so we can celebrate life at a moment’s notice. It’s also a time when we enjoy festive party foods that we don’t normally indulge in.
I’ve got some fabulous recipes for not only party foods but also for your special holiday meal…everything from Boudro’s delicate Parmesan Tuiles to Paesanos’ Osso Bucco. Many amazing chefs have shared some of their favorite recipes with me, and I’m thrilled to share them with you.
To make your work easier during this busy time of year, I’ve put all the recipes in one place…right here…that way you don’t have to search my entire website.
Enjoy…and as always, don’t hesitate to email me if you have any questions.
- Le Reve’s Savory Onion Tart
- The Best Party Appetizer
- Morton’s Crab & Artichoke Dip
- Boudro’s Parmesan Tuiles with Chipotle Goat Cheese
- Boudro’s Salmon Bruschetta
- Gluten-Free Brioche Rolls
- ‘Not Your Grandma’s’ Green Beans
- Paula Deen’s Southern Cornbread Stuffing
- Pickled Cherry Tomatoes
- Gluten-Free Au Gratin Potatoes
- Paesanos’ Veal Osso Bucco
- Girl and the Fig’s Braised Pork Shank
- HEB’s Ultimate Prime Rib Roast
- Les Dames Italian Style Braised Short Ribs
- Zinc’s Pepper Steak with Brandy Cream Sauce
- Pat Mozersky’s Smoked Salmon Tartare
- Tanji’s Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Central Market’s Eggnog Tiramisu
- Zinc’s Incredible Eggnog
- Rebecca Rather’s Chocolate Cookies
- Messina Hof’s Pair of Ports Pie
- Perfect Apple Pie with Bourbon Sauce
- Chef John Besh’s Bourbon Pecan Pie
- Biga’s Famous Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Princess Di’s Bread and Butter Pudding
- Lidia Bastianich’s Chocolate Bread Parfait