Grab a pen…there’s a top of the line wine event that you’ll want to get on your calendar! Fete du Cuvée is a black tie affair that will not only feature top shelf wines for auction but also delicious food from some of San Antonio’s top chefs like Executive Chef Steven McHugh of Luke San Antonio, Executive Chef Stefan Bowers of FEAST and Chef Ernie Estrada of Francescas to name a few.
There will be a number of exclusive lots in a silent auction like large format bottles, libraries and allotment wines and then the live auction will include one of a kind offerings and fabulous wine related experiences.
That all important date is Saturday, March 3rd and the location will be The Bright Shawl.
You can buy tickets onlne at www.sanantoniowineauction.com. Proceeds from the event will benefit community programs and projects of the Junior League of San Antonio. Festivities begin at 7 p.m. sharp…see you there!
Here’s a sneak peek at some highlights of the live auction (14 live auction lots in all):
– Napa Valley Wine trip with a two night stay at Terra Valentine for four (will have the entire 75 acre vineyard to themselves) and private tours and tastings at Lamborn Family Vineyards, Opus One and Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley
– Sonoma Wine Trip for two with overnight stays at boon hotel, Matanzas Creek Winery and Korbel Winery. Tours/tastings at Hanzell Vineyard and Gundlach Bundschu to name a few.
– Week long stay in Burgundy, France at Domeaine Buisson for eight people with a private tour and tasting of the estate by the family owners.
– Take home a collection of one bottle of each wine poured at Fête du Cuvée
– Large format bottle package featuring a 6 liter, 3 liter, 1.5 liter and 750 ml of various Cabernet Sauvignons
– Two San Antonio Staycation packages complete with dinners and hotel stays
Ticket options include:
- Fête du Cuvée Patron Ticket, $250 each, includes an invitation to the Catalog Preview Party, access to the Silent Auction, Live Auction, Chef Stations, all wine pairings, a commemorative Waterford tasting glass, and a 2012 Fête du Cuvée gift. Patron tickets include reserved seating during dinner service and the Live Auction.
- Toast the Night Ticket, $150 each, includes access to the Silent Auction, Live Auction, Chef Stations, all wine pairings, and a commemorative Waterford tasting glass. The reservation has non-reserved seating. Standing tables will be available through The Gallery and standing room access in the Ivy Room during the Live Auction.
- Fête du Cuvée Patron Table of 10, $3500 per table, includes invitations for 10 to the Catalog Preview Party, access to the Silent Auction, Live Auction, Chef Stations, all wine pairings, commemorative Waterford tasting glasses and a 2012 Fête du Cuvée gift for each guest. The Patron Table includes reserved seating for 10.
2012 Fête du Cuvée Featured Chefs:
Executive Chef, Hotel Valencia Riverwalk
Executive Chef, FEAST
Chef de Cuisine, Francesca’s at Sunset
Chef Steven McHugh
Executive Chef, Lüke San Antonio
Executive Chef, Max’s Wine Dive
A few of the wines being poured:
Joseph Phelps Savignon Blanc
McPherson Sangiovese and Viognier
Four Vines Petite Syrah
Becker Iconoclast Cab and Becker Chardonnay
Mumm Napa Brut
Ferrari-Carano Cab Sauv 2009
Fess Parker Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
Round Pond Savuvignon Blanc
Overall there will be 31 wines being poured to taste that night!
For More Information:
Dawn Robinette, APR
The CE Group